WiredScore is a fast-growing property-tech company. Our mission is to make the world’s buildings better connected. We do this by advising property professionals on how they can develop commercial and residential buildings with best-in-class connectivity design at their heart.
In order to meet growing demand for our services around the world, we have established a partner programme to train an ecosystem of professionals on WiredScore’s products. Following the successful launch of this programme into France, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Australia and Germany, we’re looking to quickly expand it further across Europe.
The programme informs and educates our partners on the benefits of WiredScore certification, enabling them to deliver advisory services to their clients using our certification products. It’s a key channel sales enabler for our business - and so is an essential component of WiredScore’s future business model.
This role is in one of the highest profile teams at WiredScore and will offer the candidate an unparalleled opportunity to help scale a high growth start up into international markets.
We are looking for a sharp, resourceful individual to join our team to develop, manage and grow this programme internationally. You will be responsible for growing our partner network and owning our partner sales enablement strategy. You'll work closely with our Business Development, Marketing and Client Success teams to design a growth strategy that delivers value to our partners and enables us to meet our global growth goals.
If you're an exceptional communicator looking for an opportunity to grow and develop in a fast-paced and diverse team, we want to hear from you.
- Become an expert on the needs of our partners.
- Manage our partner acquisition strategy to help us grow our partnership programme globally.
- Own our partner engagement strategy to deliver a world-class partner experience and to build strong relationships between WiredScore and our partners.
- Refine and improve the customer experience of our partner programmes by gathering feedback and identifying ways to deliver even more value.
- Build strong relationships with our global teams to maintain alignment and gather input to programme design.
Experience / skills:
Key attributes we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Exceptional communication - you can communicate complex things simply and use language effectively.
- Self-starter – you’re self-motivated and looking for a role you can grow into.
- Analytical thinker – you can foresee challenges before they arise and clearly communicate them to your team.
- Structured problem solver – you’re able to work through problems to identify the root cause and possible solutions.
- Team player – you enjoy working with others and know when to bring other people in to support you with delivery.
- Organised – you’re able to manage multiple projects concurrently and enjoy working on different tasks concurrently.
You are a great fit for this role if you have some or all of the following:
- 2-4 years’ experience of core project work including designing and delivering products.
- You have very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You’ve managed projects from kick-off through to delivery.
- You take a proactive and creative approach to problem solving and getting things done.
- Bonus: You have experience in real estate, proptech, certifications, or other relevant associated fields - or have a proven ability to learn a new industry quickly.
What we offer:
- 25 days paid holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Well-practiced remote onboarding process. We’re currently working from home full-time and hope to be back in the office from early summer.
- Home office budget of £200 to ensure you have a good working environment whilst at home.
- Professional development programme, which includes a US$1,000 annual budget per employee as well as internal training
- Regular company social events include virtual happy hours and birthday and work anniversary celebrations.
Diversity & Inclusion:
WiredScore celebrates and supports diversity for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a workplace which thrives on the diversity and inclusion of everyone in the team.
We are eager to hear from a diverse range of candidates. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility, please discuss this with us.
Disabilities are not a barrier to employment at WiredScore.