WiredScore is a property tech company that works with the country’s top landlords, agents, and tenants to identify & promote buildings with great technology offerings. We own and operate the Wired Certification program, the first and only rating system for internet connectivity in buildings.
Today, our 1000+ certified buildings are spread across 30+ cities in six countries. Our company is growing rapidly as we continue to expand the service to new countries and new verticals.
WiredScore is looking for experienced business development professionals to join our NYC-based team and lead our charge in California as we expand our operations nationwide. If you are a scrappy entrepreneur at heart with supreme sales and relationship building skills, a strong work ethic, and you enjoy the challenge of closing a deal and building a successful business, we would like to meet you.
The position is a unique opportunity to:
- Join a high-growth CRE tech start-up that’s solving problems for both landlords and tenants in an area that is fundamental to all businesses today: technology
- Contribute materially to the success of a young company alongside a group of talented, boundary-pushing team members
- Form relationships with senior decision makers at the top commercial real estate firms in the world
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Lead B2B client development efforts with real estate companies in Texas by efficiently identifying prospects, meeting with high-level decision makers, communicating the value proposition, and ultimately closing deals to grow adoption of the product
- Design and help implement local marketing initiatives by working closely with WiredScore's Marketing team to drive demand for the product
- Grow awareness of WiredScore by initiating strategic relationships with local real estate firms, brokerage agencies, industry organizations, city government, etc.
- Serve as an ongoing advisor and consultant for our clients to ensure the properties we work with are best positioned to serve the needs of today’s tenants
- The ideal candidate will have 3-10 years of work experience overall, with minimum 3 years in a direct revenue-generating role.
- Additionally, the best person for the role will be an independent go-getter who can point to a demonstrated history of successful prospecting and deal closing in a B2B capacity.
- This person is both an action-oriented hustler and a strategic thinker;
- can creatively identify targets,
- craft the best means to reach those targets, and
- execute with the perfect mix of efficiency and hard work ethic to get deals over the goal line.
WiredScore’s core values are teamwork, integrity, excellence, and scrappiness, and we look for teammates who embody and promote those values day in and day out. We hold each other accountable for our actions, and we work very hard together to ensure WiredScore can reach its global objectives. We also thrive on feedback, and only want to work with those who are willing to give it and receive it honestly and openly. Last, we appreciate people that are fun, open-minded, and don’t take themselves all too seriously – we really enjoy coming to work every day and we want to work with people who do too.