WiredScore is a property tech company that works with the country’s top landlords, agents, and tenants to identify & promote buildings with great technology offerings. We own and operate the Wired Certification program, the first and only rating system for internet connectivity in buildings.
Today, our 1000+ certified buildings are spread across 30+ cities in six countries. Our company is growing rapidly as we continue to expand the service to new countries and new verticals.
About the Role
With an industry leader at the helm - Jules Barker, formerly Head of Smart Places for British Land - our product team and product suite are expanding to meet the needs of our customers and our rapidly growing business. Our team is organized by product across WiredScore (Office), WiredScore (Home), SmartScore (Office), and an emerging expansion of our Tenant Products, and we are constantly evaluating entry into other verticals.
We’re looking to add a talented problem solver and strategist to our team, to lead a redoubling of our focus on the tenants of commercial offices. The role focuses on expanding our existing offer directly to office tenants, and devising new products and new ways of delighting them. This could include:
- New and tenant specific versions of our certifications
- Engagement and community platforms
- Additional product collateral (e.g. building reports, benchmark documents)
- Updated operating procedures or processes
- New communications tools and frameworks
The exact solutions are as yet undefined, and it will be the responsibility of the Product Manager to research this area, define the challenge, and propose a roadmap
The Tenant Product Manager will work closely with the other existing Product Managers, and depending on the products/solutions created, either lead them directly or hand over for execution by the relevant PM.
The ideal candidate would have a mix of some or all of the below experience:
- Commercial real estate - landlord, agent, or tenant
- Consulting or business strategy
- New product creation - in a service- rather than software-driven product
- Market/business analysis
- Business Development / partnerships
However, we also know that talent comes in many forms, so if you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and bring creative solutions to market we want to talk to you. If you are passionate about transforming the real estate industry, this is the place to put your ideas to work.
As the Senior Product Manager in our Product team, you’ll ensure WiredScore remains a market leader by taking our existing business processes and product set and devising ways to expand the focus, creating value for both current and new customer groups.
This is a full-time position based in NYC or London, reporting to our Director of Product.
- Become an expert on the needs of our clients’ customers - the tenant - and champion them across the business.
- Devise improved processes and products to create awareness and value for tenants in the world of connectivity and smart.
- Work with the Product, R&D, Tech, and Ops teams to define and build solutions
- Work with the Marketing, Business Development, and Client Success teams to bring these solutions to market
- Project manage all areas. Manage everyone in the process, including making strong, data backed recommendations and driving stakeholders to consensus.
You are a great fit for this role if you have some or all of the following:
- You have 3-5+ years of experience in one or more of the business areas listed above.
- You have experience which allows you to understand the needs of office tenants.
- You understand the processes involved in creating and delivering service-driven products, and maintaining a product roadmap
- You have taken major improvements from concept to market.
- You are empathetic and can understand internal user and client needs.
- You are skeptical and don’t take things at face value.
- You can derive meaning from large, nuanced quantitative and qualitative data sets.
- You have led initiatives involving cross functional teams.
- You are a pro in project management and stakeholder management.
- Bonus: You have experience in real estate, proptech, certifications, or other relevant associated fields - or have a proven ability to learn a new industry quickly.
Real success in this role will require client-centric, strategic thinking. You’ll need to triangulate the needs of the client, market, product, and business to create and drive an activity/product roadmap. This will include a heavy emphasis on talking to clients and users and testing your way to successful outcomes. This isn’t a role which involves management of scrum teams, but focuses on understanding and championing the customer, and devising and delivering service-oriented products to delight them, as well as identifying how we can adapt our business approach and processes.
Diversity & Inclusion:
WiredScore celebrates and supports diversity for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a workplace which thrives on the diversity and inclusion of everyone in the team.
We are eager to hear from a diverse range of candidates. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility please discuss this with us.
Disabilities are not a barrier to employment at WiredScore.