We’re seeking an individual with a passion for people who works relentlessly to create an environment where employees feel valued and able to do their best work.
Based in NY but supporting globally, this individual will focus on human resources and recruitment. You will work with the People Operations Manager to create a culture of innovation, transparency, and inclusion supported through people-minded programs, policies and initiatives.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing team designing and delivering change; supporting across a number of people related projects, and working with all areas of a quickly scaling organisation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Organise team events and celebrations including our core values week
- Take the lead on establishing our WiredScore social mission
- Be responsible for our HRIS, organising and maintaining all employee records
- Own our onboarding! i.e. organising induction sessions and adding employees to our payroll
- Support our recruitment as we scale, by assisting with scheduling
- Work with the People Operations Manager to develop and monitor Learning & Development needs, curating a calendar of events
- Facilitate our mid and end of year reviews
- Supporting managers with ad hoc queries i.e. holiday and sickness
Key attributes we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Organisation - you should be comfortable juggling multiple projects & priorities
- Be a true champion of our values - these are at the heart of not just People Operations, but the entire team
- High EQ - which you can use to build strong, lasting relationships across the business
- Great attention to detail - owning our HRIS means this is a must
- Self starter - comfortable using own initiative, proactively look for ways we can improve
- Sound judgment - seek guidance with confidential issues as needed
We are looking for candidates with:
- Previous experience supporting a People team (ideally within a startup environment)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, bonus, benefits, flexible vacation policy, and an opportunity to earn equity ownership interest in the company
- Competitive paid parental leave as well as support for new parents and those returning to work
- A fun and dynamic work environment, with regular team social events and birthday & work anniversary celebrations
- Professional development programme which includes a US$1,000 annual budget per employee as well as internal training
Diversity & Inclusion:
WiredScore celebrates and supports diversity for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a workplace which thrives on the diversity and inclusion of everyone in the team.
We are eager to hear from a diverse range of candidates. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility please discuss this with us.
Disabilities are not a barrier to employment at WiredScore.