WiredScore is looking for a sharp and engaging Partnerships Associate to help strengthen the function and provide value for our clients by building and nurturing relationships with landlords and agents nationally. You will be joining our UK Partnerships Team, who act as advisors, consultants for our clients, and harness WiredScore's unique perspective to ensure the properties we work with are best positioned to serve the needs of today's tenants. If you are driven, creative and passionate about the technologies that are changing the real estate industry, we would like to hear from you.
- Drive and maintain long-term relationships with clients throughout the Wired Certification process with enthusiastic communication to prove the value proposition and ultimately maintain high renewal rates with existing clients
- Lead client implementation procedures to ensure clients are successfully on-boarded and receive value from Wired Certification
- Design and help implement marketing initiatives by working closely with WiredScore's marketing team to increase value in the product
- Grow awareness of WiredScore and value for clients by fostering relationships with landlords, agencies, industry organisations, etc.
- Self-starter/motivated: can operate independently with minimal prompting
- Value creator: ability to think in different/new ways to provide value for clients
- Process driven/organised: takes responsibility for delivering high quality outputs on time
- Client facing: ability to communicate with clients and effectively build and nurture positive relationships
- Resourceful: driven to find alternative ways to get things done when there isn’t necessarily a straight forward plan of action
- Creative: flair for marketing/ability to think creatively
Desired Experience/Skill set:
- Proven experience solving problems/thinking strategically: you take the initiative and seek out opportunities to create value
- Proven experience managing processes and delivering projects: you’ve built and executed efficient processes across functions
- Experience presenting to clients: you have experience presenting to clients, managing external stakeholders, and ideally have a proven track record of maintaining high retention levels
- Excellent written & verbal comms: you can demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, both internally and externally
- Resourceful: you have the ability to think creatively and suggest alternative methods to achieving goals
- Property and/or telecoms background desirable, but not a must have
- The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience - ideally in a client facing role
What’s important to us:
- Our core values are teamwork, integrity, innovation, willingness to grow and scrappiness, and we look for teammates who embody and promote these values day in and day out
- We hold each other accountable for our actions, and we work hard together to ensure WiredScore can reach its global objectives
- We thrive on feedback and want to work with those who are willing to give it and receive it honestly and openly
- We enjoy people that are fun, open-minded, and don’t take themselves too seriously – we look forward to coming to work every day, and we want to work with people who do too
What we offer:
- 25 days paid holiday
- Competitive paid parental leave as well as support for new parents and those returning to work
- Annual week-long company retreat
- A fun and dynamic work environment, with regular team social events and birthday & work anniversary celebrations
- Professional development programme which includes a US$1,000 annual budget per employee as well as internal training
- We are a very active bunch, and love to plan fun runs, rooftop boxing and other activities together
Diversity & Inclusion:
WiredScore celebrates and supports diversity for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a workplace which thrives on the diversity and inclusion of everyone in the team.
We are eager to hear from a diverse range of candidates. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility please discuss this with us.
Disabilities are not a barrier to employment at WiredScore.