You will become an expert in the WiredScore certification for homes scorecards and certification process. Get exclusive access to our scorecard and certification tools to enable you to assess your clients’ buildings against our scorecard criteria.
The themes your training will cover are:
- best practice when designing for digital connectivity in homes
- how a building’s infrastructure supports its internet resilience
- what enables great mobile and wireless connectivity
- in-residence connectivity and service provision
- what can be done to make a home future-ready now
- the scorecard criteria and minimum requirements for a WiredScore-certified building
- and the role of an Accredited Professional in the certification process.