Technology is critical to the way we live, work and connect. The last two years have meant that it’s now essential that the buildings we both inhabit and work within are digitally-connected, smart spaces, able to accommodate our technologically advanced way of life.
WiredScore’s mission is to make the world’s buildings smarter and better connected, to enable a more dynamic, collaborative and innovative future. But we must ask ourselves: how can real estate remain relevant in the tech-centric age? To explore the answers to this question, with a focus on the European real estate market, WiredScore is hosting The WiredScore Future Forum on Tuesday 23rd November, and you’re invited.
The virtual event will be held on the 23rd November. Depending on where you are in Europe, the event will start at the following times:
- 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM GMT
- 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM Central European Time
- 11:00 AM – 13:30 PM Eastern European Time
The WiredScore Future Forum will be a unique opportunity to gain industry-leading insights from innovation trailblazers and technology experts from across Europe. We will take a PropTech deep dive, exploring the future of the digital landscape, and how to navigate the built world as we exhibit digital dependence like never before.
We demand great connectivity, accessibility and convenience. We challenge the industry to build better, to connect more, and to develop with the needs of the occupier at the heart of every project. Join us for The WiredScore Future Forum to discover how technology is set to influence how we live, work and connect.
Join us for the future.
What to expect from The WiredScore Future Forum:
- A welcome from our CEO, Arie Barendrecht
- Introduction to WiredScore and the agenda
- Keynote: In conversation with Sir Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the World Wide Web
- WiredScore’s Technical Director, Sanjaya Ranasinghe explores how we live, work and connect in a hybrid world.
- Panel discussion: How can real estate adapt to the new world of hybrid working?
- Ronen Journo, SVP Enterprise & Workplace, Hines Europe
- Paul Bagust, Global Property Standards Director, RICS
- Roelof Opperman, Partner and Co-Head Europe, Fifth Wall
- Philippe Boyer, Directeur relations institutionnelles & Innovation, Covivio
- Panel discussion: The future of the digital landscape: the social, economic and infrastructural implications.
- Christina Ofschonka, Managing Director, Head of Core Funds, AEW
- Anna Strongman, CEO, Oxford University Development
- Javier Williams, CEO EMEA, CBRE
- The big reveal: Committed buildings and Accredited Professionals
- Closing remarks